Making configuration changes of the router is not an easy process. There are many things that you will have to consider before starting your process. With the article, we are going to discuss specific aspects of the login process of the router. If you have Netgear router, then you will have to consider specific instructions.
There are many aspects that are involved in the process of configuration changes. If you want to change the admin password on your router, then there are specific things that you have to consider. The netgear router login password and IP address are essential aspects that you have to consider before starting your process.
Lets’ consider the steps to change the admin password on your Netgear router. With the help of this information, you can easily make configuration changes. Those essential things have discussed below:
- Open a web browser on your smart device which can be your smart phone, laptop, computer, etc. Make sure that the device should be connected to your router.
- Type http://routerloing.net in the address bar of your web browser. After entering such URL and press enter.
- The new login window will display and ask for Username and Password. Provider required information to the web browser.
- After the follow the given below process such as:
ADVANCED > Administration > Set Password
- Now you will have to type the old password and then type your new password. It may be required two times.
- If you want to secure your password in the future, you will have to select the enable password recovery check box.
- Now you will have to click the apply button. Your settings are saved for future uses.
It is a simple process that you can access to make configuration changes of your router.